The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/29/2007

DAMN KIDS

OK so I was doing a little web surfing today, which really is no different from any other day, when all a sudden I had this urge to look up "the metal bikini".

Now most men around my age plus or minus a few years know exactly what I am talking about. This was/is the stuff of legends. I mean first we had a truly awesome sci-fi trilogy with lasers, spaceships, light sabers and wookies. Than George Lucas in his infinite wisdom, gave us the cherry on top of the sundae.

He gave us Princess Leia in a gold metal bikini.

It wasn't enough that he gave a set of movies that would define an entire generation. It wasn't enough that he redefined movie making and special f/x that to this day can be seen in so many blockbusters.

He also gave us Princess Leia in a gold metal bikini.



Thank you George!!!

I mean I'll be honest, I've asked my wife if she would be willing to wear one. She of course said NO, albeit emphatically and with a lot of stress on the "NO" part. I mean it was worth a shot right?

So any ways here I am looking at different metal bikini costumes, and all a sudden I see this.



Granted this has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I also tend to be a wee bit disturbed, and a little upset. Because although she is adorable...she has single handedly killed my gold metal bikini fantasies.

From this moment on no longer will my sci-fi fantasies of wifey in gold metal bikini fuel me...instead I'll always remember this adorable little child. And that my friends is a mood killer.

How many times does a child ruin those moments of intimacy? I can say quite a few...but now thanks to this image, kids can now ruin moments of fantasy.

And that, my friends,

SUCKS.

No comments: