The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/02/2007

UPS AND DOWNS

Yup boys and girls, my brain is going into "Think it, type it, dump it" mode.

So I've thought it....

 

AND

 

Now I type it...

I have been so excited about sprts entertainment the last couple of weeks.  Thanks to the return of Chris Jericho. 

Jericho has brought the Sexy (Beast) back.  He has brought solid in ring performance back.  He has also brought back sheer entertainment.  The "Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah" has returned, and with his return he has brought back everything that was awesome about Monday Night RAW.

Over the last two days I have found out that DC comics has "killed" TWO of my favorite comic book characters.  One of them was Arthur Curry...actually better known to the world as AQUAMAN

He's been one of my favorite's since I was a kid.  Even though in the cartoons, they never made him as noble and heroic as he actually was in the comics, he was still my favorite.

I LOVE the speedsters in comics.  To those who might have no idea what I'm talking about...it's the guys (and gals) who run really fast.  I also love being there from the beginning.  Bart Allen was his name.  I was there from the beginning.  He was named Impulse (and later he grew into Kid-Flash and eventually into The Flash).

Impulse was created by Mark Waid and the late Mike Wieringo, and was my favorite character in the Flash Family.  He was called Impulse because he didn't really think...he just acted on "impulse."  But mainly he was a fun character.

R.I.P. guys.  Through many years it was the likes of you that made it tolerable to exist the space I called my life.  So thank you.

No comments: