The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

11/30/2007

OH HOW THE CIGARETTE BURNS...SO BRIGHTLY

How's that for one of my stupider titles?  On a scale of 1-10 I give it a *GOOOOONG* "Get the HOOK!!!"

So if that particular segment doesn't age me, I don't know what will.  So it seems like once again I will pollute the cyber waves of grain with my immature ramblings; promising to make a grown man cry.  Or at least sniffle a little.  It seems so strange to be here actually typing something after my lengthy hiatus.  I have no reason for it.  I was just not in the mood to sit in front of the computer and type far far away.  I mean c'mon people, use the internet for something as frivolous as updating my blog??  I mean there's a whole wide world of webbing out there that I had to enjoy like a cafe' mocha with extra whip cream.  There were youtube videos I hadn't seen, and some I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish I hadn't seen.  That 2 girls 1 cup thing comes to mind...I mean EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!  Along with reading brand new blogs, catching up on old ones and more or less being a cyber butterfly...well you get the idea.

So for the last little while I was like a leaf in the wind...or a faerie flitting from completely useless website to useless website.  Now for those reading this...no I am NOT a faerie...that was a metaphor.  Not that there's anything wrong with faeries, I mean who doesn't love those mischevious imaginary winged creatures?  Sheesh.  It seems like everything nowadays needs an explanation.

But on the plus side (no that doesn't mean big people clothing) my batteries have been recharged like Charo's career.  Oh wait a second...do any of you even know the coochie coochie girl?  Damn it.  At this rate I'll be aging myself to well over a hundred years old.  And to that meanie who just said I am...I give you a high five...backwards...minus the thumb, pointer, ring and pinkie.  So put that in your pipe as the crow flies.  Now where was I...

Oh yeah, batteries recharged...which is a grate gift for any woman.  rechargeable batteries (usually double a's but for the more serious woman the c's are the way to go) and charger.  Wow...I'm hitting all kinds of helpful hints here.  That's what I'm trying to say...this place is the one stop shopping place.  Well for ideas at least.  And really really bad puns.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: