The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

11/29/2007

Subject Wii IS UNFAIR TO US ADULTS

So on black friday Season and I decided to hit 

 for some absolutely neccesary essentials.  I had to drag my lovely wife kicking and screaming to the above mentioned big box store.

Yes, there were a few casulties, thanks to the above mentioned kicking

and screaming

...and I can't apologize enough to the kids she kicked

 and to the poor old lady who just turned up her hearing aid

Who knew that those things could actually smoke?  So just in case you victims of the Hurricane Season are reading this, Yes, Hilary and I are doing everything in our power to help you...I'll be sending an intern with the proper documentation .

So, we hit ground zero around 3ish P.M..  Luckily for us, instead of the aisles being ruled by a mob of angry women shopping/waging war,

it had turned into a heard of of rude women complaining about all the sales they missed.

So we were able to shop in some amount of peace...that is until I found the video game consoles.  They had the three big names there...and I decided this would be a good time to let out my inner slacker.

Sadly theres not much difference between the inner slacker and the outer, other than that my inner slacker still misses

BUFFY

 

ANGEL

 

FIREFLY

 

 and is eagerly awaiting the STAR WARS CLONE WARS tv series. 

The first to fall victim to my near non existant video game prowess is the NINTENDO Wii. 

So here I go...I pick up what looks like nun-chucks and in my slacker mind I'm making the Bruce Lee

 

"Wooooooooooo" noise.  Than about 2.5 seconds later I hit STAR WARS geek mode.  Yup you guessed it...I start the making the lightsaber noise.

Well there was some Mario Bros. game there for playing...uhhh I mean play testing.  So I started playing and I so sucked.  It wasn't bad enough that this game was taunting me...it was making me winded and tired too. 

I looked at my lovely wife with pleading eyes and short of breath and asked "What happened to the days when you could sit on a couch, play video games and just be lazy?"

"Well, this is way for kids to get excersize while they play video games." Answered my very logical and understanding better half.

"Well than WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING PUNISHED FOR THEIR LAZINESS?" said this video game battle wearied adult.  "WHEN I WAS THEIR AGE, I WAS FORCED TO GO OUTSIDE!  THIS IS SO UNFAIR!"

"It'll be alright." says a slightly sarcastic lady, who is obviously blind to my tribulations and turmoil, who also goes by the name "Lovely Wife of Mine"

So with the last of my strength, I threw down the what just 3 minutes ago was a very cool lightsaber/nun-chuck thingie, and is now the very bane of my existance and did what any defeated adult would do.

I cursed the makers of said video game console, the parents of lazy children and myself...because I thought for a few moments there "Hey, this would be a pretty cool way to lose some weight."

CURSE YOU FICKLE SLACKER MIND OF MINE...CURSE YOU.

No comments: