The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/14/2007

A WANDERING MIND

Current mood: determined

Do you remember that last summer you had as a "kid"? You know, that after it passed, you knew everything would be different. That you could never go back to the way things used to be. I do. I've been thinking about things like this today. I guess that happens when you start seeing the world all different. Things like that happen when you get news about those closest to you, and all you can do is sit there. When families grow apart. When families start anew. When beginnings are right there for others, but they can't do anything until they get the closure that is so desperately needed. When you hold the people who make up your universe, to console one, to lend strength to another, to make sense about the ironies of "fairness" with another and to wonder what now with yet another. All those things that happen in the span of 2 days, just to prove that you're not really in control of anything. All the things that happen that test us. And me? I stand here trying not to breakdown. So far I'm doing pretty good, but we'll see what the next few minutes bring.

Currently watching :
Driving Lessons
Release date: 03 July, 2007

No comments: