The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/13/2007

IT’S MORE ABOUT ME

Current mood: awake AND LAZY

1. Does anyone know your password to your MySpace besides yourself?:
yesiree.

2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonalds?:
In order it was 2 double cheesburgers and the cheaper largest soda.

3. Are you an emotional person?:
yes I am.

4. Do you like your middle name?:
Yes I do.

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?:
Yes and no, for example I fell in love with my wife over the I-net, but was smitten when I saw her.

6. Does the person you like know that you like them?:
Well all the people I like know I like them...isn't this kind of a "Well DUH!!!" kind of question?

7. What was the last thing you did?:
Answered the previous question.

8. Ever been in love?:
Yes sir I am.

9. Who was the last person you ate with?:
My life long breakfast, dinner, lunch, and sometimes early or late snack partner who I have vowed to be with for better or worse.

10. What song are you listening to right now?:
Not Ready to Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks

11. How's the weather right now?:
Coolish and Muggy

12. Last person who called you?
Jeff

14. Last song you sang?:
Sweet Child o Mine by Guns-n-Roses

15. Do you love anyone?:
Sure who doesn't?

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?:
By who's definition? Mine or theirs? So sure, why not.

17. Last thing you drank?:
Diet Coke.

18. Last thing you ate?:
The last slice of a Rocky Rococo Sausage and pepperoni pizza.

19. Where do you wish you were?
Umm...right here's a pretty good place to be, So I guess that's a pretty good answer.

20. Faked being sick to miss school?:
Nope, I did it while completely healthy, I just used the front doors.

21. What time did you wake up today?:
Well technically I woke up yesterday at 2:30 P.M. because I haven't gone to sleep yet.

22. Last person you talked to?:
My wife.

23. Last person that made you laugh?:
My wife.

25. What are you wearing right now?
The pajama's god gave me on the first day of life.

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:
That they are the oppisite sex.

27. Where are you right now?
In the library at home sitting in front of a monitor, cpu and keyboard. Also there are some speakers, an ash tray a camera, and a couple empty bottles/cans of soda. My wife just said don't forget the modem or the clock.

28. What day and date is it?:
Saturday the 11th (again this information was relayed to over my right shoulder, by my mostly nekkid wife)

29. Did you go anywhere today?:
Today...nope not yet.

30. What did you do there?:
Umm...I guess nothing would be the correct answer, both physically, spiritually and mentally. OK yes I said both, because since I haven't gone anywhere yet, this answer doesn't mean squat.

31. Where else are you going today?
Well b-fast, laundry, blockbuster and unless my bladder completely fails me, the bathroom.

32. Are you watching TV?:
Umm how can you be watching TV and answering a survey that is most likely on your monitor right now, because even if you don't need your eyes on the keyboard you need to be looking at the questions.

33. Are you mature or immature?:
I-m-mature...yeah, if you can't figure that one out...you got it right.

34. Are you closer to your mom or dad?:
Physically my mom...she's only 2.5 miles away.

36. What school do you go to?:
Whichever the girls look the oldest at...OWWWWWW!!!! OWWWWWWW!! Season did not find that answer OWWWWWWWW!! as funny as I did.

37. What's the most annoying thing people say to you?:
"Hey do you know spanish swear words?" My usual reply is yeah...FUCK YOU...It's universal...BITCH!!!!

38. Do you like music?:
Sure as friends, but I'm in a relationship, so I don't want to mislead.

39. Do you want to get married?:
Again??? OH HELL NO!!!! My wife already said no to that one...so I guess no Mormonisms for me.

41. Where did you go on vacation last summer?:
To Rivendale's cousin Hazeldale

42. Would you bungee jump?:
UMMMM why????

43. Do you like rollercoasters?
Sure as friends...oh crap I said that one already...umm...OK, how about sure but just as friends with benefits.

44. Is there anything you wish for every summer?:
Yes...for it to be warm without being hot and muggy...that and I keep hoping they change the women not being allowed to be topless laws.

45. Do you use chopsticks?:
NOPE...I'm chopstick impaired

46. What's your favorite meal of the day?:
The Next one.

47. Thinking of someone right now?:
No...answering questions...DUH!

48. Concerned about life right now?:
No...I'm still answering questions.

49. Have you ever tripped going up the stairs?:
Nope I never did acid.

50. What are you looking forward to this spring?:
UMM...anniversary nookie, welll that's what my wife said. I was still trying to get my mind around the fact that I had to think past summer, fall and winter. OK...I'm not a big picture person, so I guess I can agree with my wife on this one.

Currently listening :
Taking The Long Way
By Dixie Chicks
Release date: 23 May, 2006

No comments: