The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/13/2007

IT’S ALL ABOUT ME

Current mood: awake AND LAZY


1. What is the meaning behind your Myspace name?

Well it's usually just various incarnations of my name, but currently, it's just the way I feel. That no matter what I am still me.

2. Explain your default picture:

Currently and at this exact moment, I just wanted a pic with me and my wife.

3. Do you drink alcohol?

Yes...but a lot less than I used too.

4. What mood are you in?

I'm awake and breathing. I'm waitning for my wife to get home. So I guess my mood is pretty simple today. I'm happy.

5. Be specific; What are you wearing right now?

The pajama's God gave me.

6. Name a problem you have right now.

My hair is irritating me. It's not a big problem but I guess it will do.

7. What is one thing you love the most?

My life, my air, my soul mate, my best friend and my wife. Thankfully they are al the same person.

8. Are you a smoker?

For now and for 21 more days yes.

9. Do you play any instruments?

I'm learning some guitar basics right now, but it's more play than "play"

10. If you could change one thing in the past, what would you change?

Not a goldarn thing. I like where I am, so to change anything might jeapordize that.

11. What animal would you be for one day if you had to be?

That's easy, a griffon

12. Have you ever had a near death experience?

No not really.

13. Do you think you have been in love before?

Before Season, NO, because if I had been, than I would still be there.

14. What song is stuck in your head right now?

Atomic by Blondie

15. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? If so, who?

Yes. The daughter of my old babysitter, who if I remember right is 2 years younger than me.

16. Have you vandalized before?

Yes.

17. Have you sang in front of a lot of people?

Yup.

18. What do you notice first about the opposite gender?

Well honestly, that they are the oppisite gender, would be the very first thing.

19. Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity?

LOL, when I was a lot yonger (around 18-19) because of my hair I was told I look like John Stamos. But thankfully, not since then.

Currently listening :
The Divine Comedy
By Milla Jovovich
Release date: 05 April, 1994

No comments: