The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/24/2007

TIME TO START DOING

Current mood: anxious

Hey all, what's up? I was sitting here wondering what I should write about. Than I got hungry. I decided to munch on some italian grub and watch Monday Night Raw. Than I came back afterwards and here I am. Over the weekend I bought a guitar at a flea market (something I have always wanted) and as soon as I buy some strings, I'm going to learn how to play it. It seems really weird to me, that at 35 years old, I'm going to try to learn something very new. I have never had much patience when it comes to instruments. when I was in 4th grade I tried to learn the trumpet. I got bored. When I was 16 I bought a bass guitar, but it was more imprtant for me to go out and spend time with girls, or at concerts, or doing all those things that when I look back on it, were just excuses to NOT take the time and learn. So this weekend I'm getting the strings I need, and a guitar cable, and I'm going to start learning scales. I figure it's about time I actually do something instead of just wishing or dreaming I could.

That's actually going to be my goals for upcoming days. I'm going to focus on all those things that I have said I should do or start, that I keep putting off. It's ironic that a 30 dollar investment, has rekindled my desire to try to accomplish all those things that I have kept making excuses for not doing or putting off.

Maybe it's bigger than that. Maybe it's time I start to live in the realm of possibilities, instead of the land of excuses.

Currently reading :
Rumpole and the Angel of Death
By John Mortimer
Release date: 01 March, 1997

No comments: