The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/21/2007

A LOT OF WORDS...sorta

Current mood: hungry

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"The best way to fill time is to waste it."
Marguerite Duras

It seems that yes I am able to post everyday, with all the crap that I have started, quizzes and surveys, links and an occasional original thought. But I also realized that I can make a schedule and keep to it. I also realized that it started being less fun. I started running out of things I wanted to say, especially things of importance. i went back and read a months worth of my own entries, and by the end I could tell it was forced. So instead of doing that again, I will be on here as much as I want to...but I won't force things anymore. OK with that said...

Hello hi and how in blue hell are all of you? I couldn't sleep today even though I was thoroughly exhausted. So I watched the end of the World Series of Pop Culture (you know being a trivia junkie that I am) and then I came on here. I didn't feel like blogging so instead i played around and changed my profiles for myspace and hi-5. I really like the way they turned out. By the way if these are your images I use them in the utmost respect and in pure admiration of what you have created visually.

So after that I started playing around on Project Play list. I'm actually really enjoying going all over the musical field there. Finding songs that I totally love along with some music I had never heard before. If you get a chance check out my play lists.

COACE AUDIO

I don't think I have to tell you that's the link there do I ?I've also been trying to get to my flickr page upload at least 3-4 times a week. I have been doing pretty good so far. That's where I'm putting most of my pics. It's just easier, and I love easy.

COACE VISUALS

Yuppers boys and girls...another link.Well as I'm doing this I'm jamming with Pearl Jam. I love those guys. They have such a great rock sound. Thick and chunky music with Eddie's lyrics is just frikken awesome. I don't think that there's a single song I truly don't like by them. I have my favorites, but even a weak PJ song is better than most bands great songs. Just my opinion, but since this is my page, I'm allowed to express any and all of my opinions.

My wife has not been feeling that great for quite a while now. I'm not going to go into details, mainly because she would most definitely proceed directly into stark raving homicidal bitch, and yours truly would most certainly face a certain fatal doom. Although, there are a few people who would probably like that...but as I am oft to say, "Sorry, but not today!" Well as I was saying, Season been all over the place with her emotions, stress levels, pain and sometimes lack of pain management, which has made life for your favorite waste of space, a whole lot of shades more colorful and difficult too. I'm not really complaining but as I explained it to her..."Sometimes it's like when you go to Perkins and you want a key lime pie, and you have had your heart so completely set on this wonderful piece of pie...then you get there, and all they have is apple. Now don't get me wrong apple is a great pie, but when you have had your heart set on Key lime, that no matter how good that apple pie is, it's still kind of a let down." So because of this I was unable to see Alpha Rev at Summerfest on July 8, and because of this I also missed Poison at the "Rock"esha County Fair, which was yesterday. But I would rather carry that little bit of disappointment, than to have my wife in any more pain and discomfort than is unnecessary. Will I whine about once she starts feeling better...you bet your sweet bippy I will. But I can wait.

Currently listening :
Animaniacs: Yakko's World - Sing About The World According To Yakko, Wakko And Dot
By Richard Stone
Release date: 06 September, 1994

No comments: