The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/31/2007

DIABLO II

Current mood: content


QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face to face.”
Nelson DeMille


Hola again my friends, Romans and countryman. I have not been neglecting you. I have been lured away by the Diablo. Well to be precise Diablo II. Yea I know...LOOK AT THE CUTTING EDGE GAMER, HOO RAAAAH!!! I'm actually trying to finish it...for once. I have started it over so many times I can practically recite the first level word for word.

My problem is that I have no patience for video games. I got Dungeon Siege for my wife back when we first got together, and she finished it in 1-2 weeks. (Sadly she would have finished it sooner, if it wasn't for me wanting to molest the willing) Well yours truly took 6 months to finish it. That's also asking Season for the answers and directions and any cheats she was willing to give me.

So as I said before (a week ago) everything I have ever started before, I'm going to finish which means (just to give you an idea) I have to buy a few vital accessories for "my axe", call for lessons, read the entire Harry Potter series, finish Diablo II, organize my non-sports trading cards, books, Cd's, DVDs, finish organizing the library, as of August 31st quit smoking, lose 40 pounds, cut my hair AND keep it short.

Yes these are things I have started and with my 3 second attention span, I never finished. Some are a big deal, some not so much. But they are things that I have to accomplish. For me. I figure I'm 35 years old, and I'm not getting any younger, so I might as well start now and get as much done as I can.

OK, that's all for tonight...talk to you all soon.


Currently listening :
Not a Moment Too Soon
By Tim McGraw
Release date: 22 March, 1994

No comments: