The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

8/01/2007

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF...CO-WORKERS

Current mood: awake

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves." Lane Kirkland

OK...just some random things said at work that need repeating...

Sure I could do that...I could also stick my pecker in a toaster and get the same result.

I see you eye fucking my sandwich.

Hard work won't kill you, but if you don't get back to work my deer rifle will.

The sex was consensual, but the dick was too big, so now she calls it rape.

Dude...we gotta get out of here, I just shit in the sink.

(in reference to a college course) So are there all adults in your class or there any kids?

Quack quack goes the duck, quack quack I don't give a fuck.

It's as slick as cat shit on linoleum.

It didn't rain here?
Nope Hammer just stood outside with his schlong in his hand and the storm went around us.

It not the size of the dog in the fight, it's whether or not you can outrace a bullet.

You're bleeding? Well just slap some grease on it, if that don't stop the bleeding...well you're fucked.

Man you are a lazy...uhh fucking...umm...lazy.
A lazy fucking lazy?
You heard me bitch.

So I went turkey hunting this year.
OHH really...hunting turkey's, instead of just bossing them around.

It's not that he's dumb, he's just so fucking stupid.

Thas all folks

Currently listening :
Some Gave All
By Billy Ray Cyrus
Release date: 19 May, 1992

No comments: