The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/26/2007

IT'S BEEN A YEAR

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

So many ways to say, "I love you",
never enough to say how much.

Cameron Rand


Today is the third happiest day of my life. The first happened 2 years ago, when we admitted to each other how much we needed and loved each other. The second was a year ago, when we became man and wife. And now this, today is my first wedding anniversary. It's something I have always wanted to say, I just never thought I would be able to, and now I can't seem to stop saying it. I love my life. I love my wife. I love my life with my wife.

That's all. Be back later. I need to be with that special someone who enriches everyday of my existence. I need to be with my best friend, my partner, my lover and who also happens to be my wife. I love you sweetheart. One down, forever more to go.

No comments: