The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/25/2007

SORRY...

Sorry for the lapse in postings...April has a "happiest day of my life" moment, but it also has a very sad day moment.

Rocky, my chinchilla died 2 years ago. I still miss him. When I come home at night there are times when I remind myself that it's time for his snack or his dust bath, only to remember he's not here anymore. It's been 2 years and I stIll miss him. A LOT.

April is also the month when I first kissed my wife, and who a year later I married. I still can't believe it's been 2 years since our life started. I am happy and grateful for every moment we have had and for every moment we will have.

Like I said, April is a tough time for me. I'll be back, soon.

No comments: