The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/19/2007

Just some fun news...

I actually meant to post this some time ago, and than a funny thing happened. Season told me about a recent development, which refreshed the noggin which leads to this little post. One of Season's best friends runs a resort up in Hazelhurst WI, (it's pretty close to the North Pole...or at least in winter it sure as hell feels that way), well any way they have this ice out contest....

ICE OUT CONTEST

and this year some fun things happened...for example

"touched by the flame of fame"

well of course fame is never truly a fleeting momen, when you got the goods to be a celebrity...

"the flame burns brighter still"

now I truly hope that that Cliff doesn't fall into that celebrity pit trap. I hope we never see a clothing malfunction at the Superbowl or on the Red Carpet. Or Paris Hilton-esque type escapades.

Just a little thing to smile about.

No comments: