The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/17/2007

A THOUGHT CAME INTO MY HEAD

OK, every once in a while, I'll have this thought in my head, well actually it's more of a question that leads to more questions. I usually torture my wonderful wife with it, but I figured that there enough people in the World Wide Webpublic that I put my question to you...

here it is...

Everybody wants the "illegal" immigrants to leave the U.S.A. correct?

Well how far do we go back?

Do we go back just a few days, months, years, decades, centuries or eons?

So considering most people came by choice, when there was no goverment...except for the rules and customs of the natives then are they illegal immigrants, considering they never asked permission to come here?

What if you were brought here against your will?

Are slaves technically immigrants?

If not does that mean only the decendents of those people are allowed, because to migrate means to move from one place to another, but if your forced does that still apply?

Now if we keep this train of thought going...so that means if you moved here, were brought here, ran away to here, before this was a named country...but wait a second...didn't the natives have a name for this country, so didn't we violate their laws?

So does that mean we have to go back that far...or wait...didn't the natives migrate here from some other place, so doesn't that make them illegal also?

So if tecnically everybody is an illegal immigrant...than who is legal?

Just some questions to ponder...

No comments: