The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

4/11/2007

GOT THE TIME TICK TICKIN IN MY HEAD

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time; for that's the stuff life is made of."
Benjamin Franklin
author, political theorist, politician, printer, scientist, inventor, civic activist, and diplomat
January 17, 1706 – April 17, 1790

Time is an amazing thing. You never seem to have enough of it, but when you stop and look back, you realize how much has passed you by. In 15 days I will celebrate my first wedding anniversary. Which means for some reason Season has stayed married to me for 365 days as my wife and 730 days since we started dating, and it's been one amazing journey.

As with any journey there have been obstacles, that somehow we have overcome. We've had our share of rough times along the way. We have also shared some great times. There have been some truly heart wrenching moments, along with moments of absolute bliss.

And to believe it all started with a 2 people who were above all things friends first. Who shared a dance, then later a kiss and who have never been apart since.

This has just been something I've been thinking about all night. Just wanted to share.

No comments: