The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/30/2007

CONGRATULATIONS TO "GOOD OLE' J.R."

Just a quick little blurb for now...I'll be back later tonight/early tomorrow to do a full entry, but I just wanted to say something really quick (which means this will probably be longer than it should).

This week, thanks to a calendar/money expenditure error on my part, I was gone from the world for the last 4 days. So I missed my weekly wrestling fix...and it happened to be an event I wish I HADN'T MISSED!!!! This is where I kick myself in the ass...HARD!!!

Now as you all know I am a wrestling fan, so since I missed my fix, I went back and looked over the results and some videos of RAW and ECW.

Jim "Good ole JR" Ross, was announced as being the newest Wrestling Hall Of Fame nominee, and I whooped and yelled and started to tear up.

DID YOU HEAR ME??? JR IS GOING TO BE INDUCTED INTO THE WWE HALL OF FAME. THE VOICE OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW, IS GETTING HIS TRUE MOMENT IN THE LIGHT, AND HIS STAR IS GOING TO SHINE IN THE WWE, AS A BONAFIDE HALL OF FAMER.

JR brings to wrestling a passionate voice, filled with love and respect for the athletes, the history, and the future of sports entertainment. He brings a storytelling quality that carries you along through every match and segment of RAW. He, like any, announcer has his catch phrases, and as we all are want to do, we say/yell/scream them out, almost like a sing a long. But it's his articulation, delivery, and exclamations that has been his mark (and by god has he made that mark!!!) on this ever fluctuating business.

When JR was gone for health reasons, something was missing from the announce team. There was no "real" spark. There wasn't that almost tangible passion, that has been JR's trademark since coming to the WWE. He became the voice that you love to hear every Monday night.

So upon returning to RAW it was like my favorite uncle coming home to visit. All was right with the world of wrestling. LOL, even my wife agrees that compared to the other announce teams, RAW is the best.

So JR (knowing you'll probably never read this, but I'm saying it anyway) CONGRATULATIONS, you've worked hard for this honor and you truly deserve it.

BOOMER SOONER

No comments: