The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

3/25/2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS...i guess

“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?”
Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Persian Poet and Mystic, 1207-1273


I really have no clear idea tonite what I'm writing about. I was going to talk about farming, but that's a research project, that will take some time to sort through facts, figures, and statistics. Then I thought this would be a great time to go in to my "How to exact Change in America" piece but I'm still working on details for that. Than, I thought, "Hey Jose, this would be a great time to do a review or a meme...you know you want to, and it would be easy."

Well I may be a lot of things, but I am not easy...ok maybe I am, but not tonight. So instead, I'm just sitting here and I'm going to just type. No real destination or a point to make. This is just an experiment of sorts. So without further ado...

Do you think the 4 Horseman of the Apocolypse are friends?

Why does everything have an ingredients label (yes even water does) EXCEPT beer and cigarettes?

Why are diet sodas changing their names from diet to "zero" even though it means the same exact thing?

Why do so many people look down on mothers who breastfeed in public?

Why does a guy who drives a Hummer (H3 specifically -which gets 16 mpg -city 19 mpg -hwy and only has a 23 gallon tank) complain about gas prices? And does he have a right to?

Why do women show off cleavage, than get absolutely pissed when men look?

Why are smokers being treated like second class citizens?

Why do so many people blame food establishments for their lack of self control and/or common sense?

Why are orginizations (like truth) wasting so much time telling us smoking is bad, when EVERYBODY already knows it is?

Why is bussing kids to different school districts a bad idea?

Why do American companies close factories and production plants, send their plants to other countries, lay off millions of workers, thus eliminating incomes for their target consumers and then complain about a profit loss, which means they have to eliminte more jobs and move them to other countries....well you get the picture.

Why are there parks and playgrounds all over the US when there rarely any kids or families using them anymore?

Does anyone else remember Crystal Pepsi or "new"Coke...and did anyone else, other than me, like it?

Who else has seen "The Great Space Coaster"?

Why is it fashionable for women to show off their thongs and men to show off their boxers...while still wearing pants?

Does the Burger King "Burger King" freak anyone else out?

I think that's it for today. I'm finally tired which means it's bed time for Bonzo. Good night one and all and I'll see you soon.

No comments: