The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/01/2006

SHHH SHE'S SLEEPING

On Tuesday, my wife and I had a fight. It's nothing new, and no not in a bad way. We fight because we're both two very stubborn and independent people. Our lives before "us" made us that way. Now we try to unlearn all that history and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I used to truly enjoy an argument, because I'm very good at winning them, but for the first time in my life, I HATE arguing with someone, meaning my wife. But if you ask her...she' never argued before with her significant others, because she said If they leave they leave. But here we are, I hate fighting with her because she is my world, and she argues with me because I am hers. But that's the natural progression and growth of a husband and wife. So yeah we fight, and than we talk. Than we move on.
So we talked on the phone today and we made "intimate" plans...but she's sleeping. I've tried to wake up many people in my life, and oh my god, she's the hardest to wake up. I know she would say the same thing about me...because she has. So I tried to wake her for 10 minutes, and it wasn't happening, so I grabbed a beer and my smokes and came here to blog. You know...I guess this is my way of telling my wife, that I'm sorry. I'm sorry we work oppisite shifts. I'm sorry that on one too many occasions I have, and more than likely will be again, acted like an ass. That I do think of her every minute of my day, and I miss her every single moment that we are apart. This weekend we are going on our honemoon....part one that is. We have to do some family/friends obligations, and I know that. But I can tell you right now...I'm going to be one very selfish man, when it comes to sharing my wife this weekend. But since part one takes place just minutes from her home town, well...you know... you gotta do what ya gotta do. But when we get back to the resort, the door is locked, windows boarded and two very naked people working on creating a family...gotta change CD's cuz this song is done.

No comments: