The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/01/2006

SUMMERSONG

I used to hate summer. The heat and humidity, sweating and smelling like you ran a mile but you only walked a few feet. But my world changed 401 days ago. I moved in with the girl who is now my wife, and I actualy look forward to summer now. Actually it's closer to a year before that but I'll talk about that some other time. Anyway, now when I think about summer I remember the times we've shared together. The walks, staying up late talking and doing other things. I remember the beginning of my new and current life. I remember the things we've shared together for the first time, and many times since than. I remember the lakes, the talks all the happy times. And, I look forward to all the summers we'll share together, along with the summers, we've already shared. This is our lives, and welcome to the show. OK. The song is done. Good night for now.

No comments: