The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/30/2006

FAMILY PICNICS

Oh good lord, you know those things you do for your parents? Well I only do them for Jeff. You see, he and my mom are getting divorced, and I'm ok with that. They both want what is fair. I'm ok with that. But mom is being a skank about it. Well to cut a lot of drama out (that story is for a future entry) For Jeff I came over and spent the afternoon with the family. I know I have to be the "Good Son" once in a while. I just wish it could be on crappy days, not nice summer days. It was the longest 2.5 hours this weekend. I hate it when you have to pretend to be nice, because I don't pretend to well anymore. I'm getting older and my time is to precious to be dealling with that shite. BUT for Jeff I did. That's life. When you're born, you're born with relatives. You will always have them. But a family you build for yourself. I have a mother, a sister, uncles and cousins and they are my relatives. But my wife and Jeff are my family. The song is over, please wait a moment, the next song will be starting shortly

No comments: