The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/30/2006

Review of Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever

OH MY GOD!!! What a great ride!!! It was well worth the wait, and now I'm waiting again for more. The pacing is awesome. The characters kick some flocking ass!!! Sure it's a pretty simple and straight forward plot, but when it's this good, it doesn't need all of the extreme plot twists, and surprise endings. It does have some, but IMO it's just to move the main story. I sacrificed sleep to read this book. It is better than the first book. I laughed out loud and shed some tears. It's, for lack of a better statement, a maximum joy ride that I will read to my children (when I have them) and borrow to adults. Just because it is that good!!!

No comments: