The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/10/2006

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING DRAGGED BACK?

You know by now, you'd think I'd know better. I talked to my stepfather, and since he and my mother are going through their divorce (their first hearing is tomorrow morning) and I got to be "the sympathetic shoulder". I want no part of any of this. I told them 5 years ago to fix it or end it. I told them that 4 years ago, 3 years ago, 2 years ago and than I said leave me out of it. I said work it out on your own. Well they aren't and I'm being dragged into it. You know sometimes, I really hate the people who are my family for dragging me into their misery and self loathing. So I guess that's it for now. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Jose

No comments: