The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/08/2006

Review of Star Wars - Clone Wars, Vol. 2

I finally got around to watching my Christmas presents. You know I wasn't expecting much with this. Just some filler material to waste time with. I was wrong. What we got was a solid mini-series minus all the intro's and commercials that actually feels like a Star Wars movie, without being hindered by the limitations of live action. It was enjoyable and informative. It actually leads directly into Star Wars Episode 3 without missing a beat. At first I thought it looked a little too cartoony, but after a about 10 minutes or so, I realized that it had a strong story with important information. If you're a Star Wars fan you should have this, or if you enjoyed Star Wars Episode 3 The Revenge of the Sith, you should see this to get a better overall feel to the saga itself. With that said...enjoy and
I remain a kid at heart, faithful to the force,
named
Jose

No comments: