The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

1/11/2006

Confessional

AND DRAGGING AND DRAGGING AND DRAGGING


Soon no longer to be stepdad just called me, to tell me that my mother is going for the jugular. Alimony, maintence, pension, house and half of her bills to be paid. Which to me is ironic because just 3 days ago, she told me all she wanted was out of the marriage and when the house was sold, that my sister gets 3/4's of the money. Even more ironic is that she wants the bills she made AFTER she moved out to be paid. Which again is ironic because my soon no longer to be stepdad just recently went to 13 dollars/hr...at a place where he's been working at for over 20 years, and my mother just got a raise at the place where she's worked at for 5 years and makes the same now. Don't get me wrong, I really DO NOT LIKE my soon no longer to be stepdad, but even I can see that all she's trying to do to him is hurt him, because he hurt her and me. The sad part, is she allowed it then. So what I am saying is, if you want it over then just end it. Don't make it a drama. Say it's done and be done with it. Because when you do (meaning both of my "parents") than I'm done with you. Less baggage + less drama = a happy Jose.


Jose

No comments: