The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/27/2005

Review of Shut Up

WOW!! You know when I first heard this CD I was umm well, kind of impressed. She has that whole punk/pop thing going for her, along with being the daughter of one of the greatest rock/metal dad's of all time. So Season played this CD for me, and well umm...I really liked it. It's been burned and is one of the staple road trip CD's in my car. Which kind of says alot. It's in the company of Vai's Sex and Religion, Pearl Jam's Ten, Beggars and Thieves, Vain's No Respect, Jellyfish's Bellybutton, and Little earthquakes by Tori Amos. So it is in the company of some really great music and some great musicians. Now don't get me wrong some of the songs are kind of lame, but the overall vibe is truly awesome and most imprtantly....FUN!!! So check it out.

Jose

1 comment:

Ashley Russell said...

As a music review myself (not professionaly lol) i would usualy have stayed away from such albums. But maybe i'll have to give it a listen sometime.