The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

12/27/2005

IT'S BEEN A LONG...ALTHOUGH IT HASN'T

Ya know one of the greatest things about life is the people you meet. I have met some great people in my short existance, and I've met some extraordinary people in this short time I have spent on this little blue planet we call Earth. And there are times when I meet people who will forever be in my heart and my prayers. By chance today, I was going thru my yahoo mail list, and found a couple who had inspired me in looking for true happiness with my partner. The worst feeling is that I can never tell them that, because to do so, would cause the self righteous drama queen from hell to go off and I would never want for them to deal with that. They are probably one of the last "GREAT COUPLES" I will never ever get the chance to see again. So I will never be able to tell them how fortunate I was to meet them. How it fills my heart with absolute and true joy and that they inspired me, to find my true love and to tell her what she means to me. How to this day I still do, and will always consider them one of my truest friends. I will never be able to tell them any of this, and because of that, my heart is heavy and sad. But I hope that if J & R still read this lil waste of space I call home, I hope they will know that I am truly thankful to them and that my heart beams with absolute joy for them. I hope that they know that I am grateful for them in so many more ways than I can ever tell them and never be able to TO tell them. So thank you my friends. ABove and beyond everything else thank you.

Jose

No comments: