The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/27/2005

STUPID PEOPLE...CAN YOU PLEASE SUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE

I know for a fact, stupid, ignorant and mean people suck. I mean the kind of suck that pulls the excrement straight from the bowels. Now I can respect a mean mother fucker, who's mean to your face. I can respect the stupid person who knows he's being stupid. I can even excuse the ignorant person because simply, they don't know any better. It's when the spineless bastards (or bitches...gotta be gender friendly) decide to be all bad ass, when you're not around, that really lights my fuse. Now when they do this and try to plot to get you fired, that's just a god damn waste, especially when other bosses here you conspiring. What makes this even funnier...your partner, just quit, so that leaves you alone in said agenda. But how well did you know your partner in crime?? Did you know your partner talked more smack about you than anyone else in the department? That many of your co-workers, don't really like you at all, but don't want to deal with the drama that you will and do bring to the table? You see, I did shorten the name of my lil waste of space, because it really needed to be more precise, and well maybe if you want to be that petty, well so can I.

But I won't.

That would mean that I would have to acknowledge your existence. Honestly, my life has to many important and wonderful things happening right now to want to do that, and trust me, I really don't want that at all. But as my life continues to prosper with my future wife and family, I realize all you are doing is making it easier by removing the things in my life that I simply don't want anymore. So as my existence continues, it does so with 2 less cancers than it had just a week ago. And you know, I'm happy with that. This subject matter is done.

Jose

No comments: