The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/29/2005

DEAR LIL ANGEL

Dear lil angel,
I know, I ain't been writing. I been keeping you in suspense as to what I'm going to say next. Well I'm here to talk you about a angels. I don't mean the ones that have wings and play harps.
I'm not talking the Nicholas Cage version from City of Angels. Nor am I talking about the baseball team. I'm talking about the ones that we see in our everyday lives. The ones who very honestly don't see in themselves the light and beauty the truly posess. I'm talking about the ones who let us down by making sure they kill that light inside them to become little, bitter and devoid of any goodness. The ones who turn into little monsters who have nothing but hate towards the people who were willing to listen to everything they said. Who understood all that they were going through, only to run those feelings of understanding and trust through, figuratively and literally, the proverbial pile of dog shit. The ones who run away from all their issues and than blames everything they have become on everybody but themselves. The ones who use sex as a tool to try and keep someone, only to be pissed and hurt when the "sex trap" doesn't work. Than blame the person and make it all their fault. I'm talking about the ones who won't say a damn word to your face but when you aren't there, they try and ruin the lives of the only people who still have respect for them. I'm talking about the ones who can talk shit about a race, and yet the person who still sees them as an angel is a part of that race. I'm talking about no one, because you simply stopped existing, the minute you tried fucking with my family.

Jose

No comments: