The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/05/2005

Confessional

I GOT A LOT TO SAY TODAY or GOING MULTIPLE UPDATE CRAZY pt2


SAD AND ROMANTIC

I know this couple, that are so perfect for each other, that when you mention one you also mention the other. It's like "Jack and Dianne", like "John and Yoko", like "Adam and Eve", like "Superman & Lois Lane" and like "Robin Hood & Maid Marion". Well when I first moved to Rivendale, he was working 2nd shift and she was working 1st shift. She was miserable. She was alone. And I didn't get it. I mean space "makes the heart grow fonder" right?

No it doesn't.

I was always jealous of the love and bond that they shared. If you ever met them, you would understand. They are the embodiment of true love and happiness. They are the exemplification of a great marriage. Plus, they are both the quintessence of two people in love.
Shortly after moving here, he went back to 1st shift and the apotheosis of happiness and joy was together again. And we all rejoiced because she was able to be blissful again. Well at work a lot of things have happened, and he's back to 2nd shift again. And she's back to that "F&S widow" status again. Her heartache is is apparent. Her smile doesn't carry the same luster it used to.

And I finally get it.

I finally understand how much it hurts to be apart from your heart. I finally understand the weight that seems to grow daily when your partner isn't there. I truly understand what it feels like to be incomplete. I know she reads this this lil waste of space on occasion, and I guess this is my way of telling her I understand what it is she is going through. Because I finally know what it is to truly be in love with someone. And I know what it means to be sperated from them, even though it's only for a little while, and how empty that feels.

Jose

No comments: