The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/11/2005

THE WEIGHT OF SILENCE

hello hello hello, my cats and kittens. How the hell are y'all?? Sorry it's been a lil while since I've been on here, but I've been going through some emotional saga's. You see, I'm the happiest I've ever been. Period. I'm in love for the first time. Period. And, because of everything I've gone through, I'm have this nasty habit of pushing people away. You all know know the mantra..."They'll probably leave so why not make them leave" or however you wanna put it, but you all know what I'm saying. Well she aint leaving. I've never had anyone fight so hard to get through the defense mechanisms before. She fights, she waits, she forgives, she understands and she still loves me, even after all that. No matter what she still stands there by my side. Even if I withdraw into myself, she's standing there, to take me into her arms, look into my eyes and she says nothing. But the weight, passion, love and strength of her silence speak in ways that no words could ever elucidate. It's an amazing gift she has. To say nothing at all, yet convey all her feelings in just a look. I'm truly blessed. I'm truly a luck man. I'm a better man, now...
named
Jose

No comments: