The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

7/05/2005

I GOT A LOT TO SAY TODAY or GOING MULTIPLE UPDATE CRAZY pt1

THE SILLY

First things first...I made it through another 4th of July, with all appendages in tact. That my friends is a very good thing.

So I gotta tell you all about the cats and their momenst that lead to the loss of dignity, and for a feline that's almost worse than death. On Saturday as Season and I are laying in bed I happen to look over and wacth as 'lil Girl' saunters over to her favorite "going to jump to the window, and just soak in the night air" spot. Well since that particular eve, the weather had decided to become like the heart of Alexis Carrington and drop to almost subarctic degrees (ok it was in the 40's but when you sleep in the pajamas that God gave you, it's pretty frikken cold) Season decided to close the window just a little while before. So as 'lil Girl' is about to commit herself I watch and think to myself "Ok I know cats can see better in the dark and I KNOW she can see the window is closed" at that moment the super-feline-abilities (that only super feilnes have, of course) jumped into action...

she leaped...

she hit the window with a thunderous "WHACKKK!!!!"...

the window held...

hit the floor with a titanic "THUDD!!!"...

walked around with the "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!!" dazed look...

Season asked "what the hell was that?" and I answered inbetween laughs "'lil Girl' just whacked into the window!!"...

Season looked over at the dazed and confused feline and ERUPTED into hysterical laughter...
kitty pride-0
kitty humiliation-1

so in the morning as we lay in bed and recount the poor 'lil Girl's' moment of shame, 'lil Girl' decides to jump on the bed...

walks along the edge of the mattress...

slides off the mattress...

laughter ensuess...

same "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED???" look in her eyes...

kitty pride-0
kitty humiliation-2

Sunday afternoon s we are getting dressed up (to get some burgers) for no reason at all, 'lil Girl' decides to follow us and goes to stand in the dirty laundry basket...

there is an empty card board box right there...

she goes to jump into said box..
.
from the edge of the basket...

said basket moves as she pushes off...

sending said kitty into a mad "FLOPPPPP!!!"...

right onto the floor...

laughter ensues...

kitty pride-0
kitty humiliation-3

yuppers, that was the weekend when kitty pride...lost all of the pride...

LMAO

Jose

No comments: