The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/17/2005

KRISPY KREMES ARE THE DEVIL or JUST CALL ME HOMER SIMPSONS BITCH

Today some of the girls brought in some Krispy Kreme's and I swear that since he used the apple On Adam and Eve, Satan has started using donuts to lure us all into pastry hell. It's true. Well anyway, not much to report today, just a usual long friday that, of course, leads to a short weekend. Got a wedding to go to, tomorrow, and we'll see how that goes. I'll try to show up over the weekend to tell you the details, but weekends I usually try to stay away from the digital portal, and focus on the waking world with my mate. So that's all I got today. I know I'm getting boring and I'm sorry. Hell I don't even have a funny story to tell. Well as I tend to say a lot...they can't all be gold, sometimes it's just aluminum. Well today is an aluminum kind of day. With that I leave you with a "talk to you all soon"
Jose

No comments: