The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/16/2005

WELL OK THAT WAS A CHANGE...NOW ON TO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Just a lil rant to waste time...

things that piss me off...

people who get credit for doing a job that someone else fixed to cover their disrespectful ass.

people who complain about someone else NOT doing their job...meanwhile they themselves aren't doing their job because they are complaining about that other person.

people who don't use turn signals, especially if I'm the one behind them.

people who for some unknown reason, even to god, cannot turn off their turn signals.

people who cannot, for some reason only known to god, can't drive the speed limit.

people who don't listen in a conversation (this happened today other party says "blah blah blah me me me " ...Jose says "the taco smells funny"...other party "blah blah blah me me me".

ummm ok I feel better now...rant is done.

Jose

No comments: