The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/15/2005

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW AND THE DEVIL YOU PUT UP WITH

Hola, Hola and hola mi amigo's. It seems like there is a chance I can get my old job back. I just don't know if I want to do it. But at least I know what to expect and it'll get me back down to my happy hunting grounds. I've had a long time to think about what I want to do. I'm going to start paying off all my old bills (well as soon as I am able to stop living payday to payday), so I can do what it takes to go back to school. You see I wanna retire as a teacher. Specifically an english teacher. Part of the irony here and can you imagine...

"Hello my name is Jose and I'll be your english teacher this semester"

That always makes me giggle. But anyway that's my current goal. Get outta debt long enough to put myself right back in debt by becoming a teacher. With that i remain a man on a mission named
Jose

No comments: