The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/14/2005

OH SWEET HEAVEN I PLAYED WITH 12 INCHERS

Hello, hi and good day to you all. Today I had a fathomless joy that I cannot truly explain (insert extreme sarcasm here). I played with bull penises today. No lie. I did. At work we have these things called pizzle chews and they are bull penises. I tell you it was a pissed off woman who made these up. I can picture it now...

woman speaking

"Oh how I hate him...how can I get back at him? I know I'll sever the penis off his prize bull and make it into a dog treat and feed it to his dog...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Than I'll get the other girls to do this and not only will we make money, we'll get back at those rat bastards for leaving the toilet seat up...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yup that was the highlight of my day. putting dried up penises in bags so they can be sold and than fed to dogs. I need to get a new job.

And with that I remain a pizzle handling fool named

Jose

No comments: