The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/13/2005

CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE...I'M BEING CULTURED AND NOT FOR MEDICAL REASONS

Well hello cats and kittens...time for my ritual updates on my lil space on the www, it seems like I do this a lot more often. Yay me!! Well the weekend was again great. On Saturday we went swimming after a rainstorm (even though the water made the "boys" find warmth somewhere near my spleen), had ice cream, did mad libs and than had some beers at home while watching movies. Sunday was a domestic Sunday, did some house work watched the Life of David Gale and than Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Both are very very cool. For dinner we had pancakes, eggs and bacon. Than we went to sleep. All in all and awesome weekend.
Now mamey and I have had some serious talks over the last 6-7 weeks and one of them is about leaving...Rivendale. You see we both have not been very happy here for a long time. Sure it's gotten better since we started our relationship... but...it's not our "home". So we'll be moving within the next few months. If any of you have any good ideas of where we should set our roots, let me know at confessionsofacerealeater@yahoo.com. Right now we are thinking of the Oconomowoc/Watertown area of WI. I talked to one of the guys at work and I told him this and he said "well Jose, you don't fish or hunt. So there is really no real reason you are staying here. Your girlfriend wants to move, and I think it's a pretty good idea for you". So yes the moving process will start again, this time with a little more planning. Well kids...it's been swell....and that's why I gotta go pee...

till next time I remain

Jose

No comments: