The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/10/2005

FULL THROTTLE STUPIDITY AND SOME TENDER MOMENTS

well well well...It seems like another year has passed and my life has actually hit a very nice place. I am in a stable relationship where communication is NOT an issue. We tell each other everything from "I miss you" (even though only a few hours passed by) to fears and secrets we never shared with another living soul (only because anyone else who hears it automatically things we're insane...more so than usual). My relationship with my family is stronger than ever. I have a job that I may not always like, but is tolerable with a few shining moments. I found out over the weekend that I can fit into a pair of size 38 pants (which so totally rules!!!!!!) I also found out that my mom is seeing a new guy, and I have never seen her happier (which of course makes me truly thrilled...the happy part). I introduced mamey to my Papa Galdino (that's my so totally righteous grandad). I really can't believe how much my lil life has changed so much. I went from being an angry fatass bastard, to a decent human being...and that's SO COOOOOOOOL!!!

Ok now for some updates...

06-02-05
my birfday was as usaual a drunkards embarassing moment. I guess I slapped the fiance of the very cool bartender's ass (with the permisson of mamey, the bartender and the fiance). I showed all that looked my boxers (not my choice but I forgot my belt and my damn shorts fell....not once, but 4 friiiiiiked TIMES!!!! to the 3 mentioned above). I almost repeated my 30th birfday experience by falling out of a parked car, but mamey came to the rescue by pulling my non-responsive legs out of the cab (which sad to say we needed to get home...because we only live like 6-7 blocks away from Longbranch). I found the 2 most comfortable places I ever had...one being in the front lawn and the second being on the driveway. So nothing was broken. I didn't do anything truly stupid (the boxer thing and the slapping the ass thing, was recieved with much humor, and of course stories to embareass yours truly).

06-03-05
Drove down to Waukehsa, WI in a furrymoan filled car. Hung out with moms and sister, and once my cousin got off work we went out for a 2nd round of birfday drinks, and all it cost me was a cab ride home. Than we listened to the cuz play his guitar, than called it a night.

06-04-05
Hung out with moms, sis and the cuz, watched Dodgeball (and nearly pissed myself laffin so damn hard...again) Than we went shopping...found nuffin. Had dinner at Mama Mia's (home of the most AWEsome garlic bread), went to the apt. and crashed.

06-05-05
Hung out with moms and sis, than went to the cemetary where I into'd mamey to my grandad. Than began the long drive home. All in all....one hell of a weekend, and it's still getting better.

No comments: