The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/24/2005

DEAR CUPID

Dear Cupid,
How are ya? I was just wondering why are you such a complicated little prick? Why did you make it so hard for me to find my other half? I mean you put her almost five hours away and you made it so I couldn't meet her unless a former mutual friend introduced us. Than you made the former mutual friend who than became my girlfriend fight like a christian in the roman amphitheater against a lion to keep us apart. I mean is it so hard to make it a little bit easier? I mean we finally found a way for our paths to merge as one and now we walk as one. But c'mon already. Now I'm making a case for other people, the lonely and the desperate, who need someone too. Let it go, love shouldn't be so hard to come by. Just something for you too look into and hopefully do something about.
Sincerely,

Jose

No comments: