The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/24/2005

100 LIST PT2

A few months ago...aka...a while ago, I put up a 100 things you didn't know about me post...well this is kind of a continuation/update of that...
so here we go....

1. I currently live in Rhinelander, WI.
2. That will be changing before this year is up.
3. I have a new person in my life.
4. She actually fills my life with the promise of tomorrow.
5. I hate my current job.
6. Even though it pays the bills.
7. I sold my comic books to move up here.
8. Well, not all of them.
9. I still talk to my ex...not the current ex but the previous ex.
10. It took a year for me to be happy for her.
11. I currently live with my new girlfriend.
12. She's also my best friend.
13. and my partner.
14. And one day she will be wife.
15. Of this I am certain.
16. Currently Type O Negative is playing on the CD player.
17. And my partner is yelling at the cat (well one of the cat's) for her tiny little poop that took 4 flushes to get down the toilet.
18. You gotta love flushable kitty litter.
19. Had McDonald's for dinner.
20. Gawd I hate McDonald's.
21. I was corrected just now because there are 3 cats that rule this household.
22. She is correct.
23. I was wrong.
24. Again.
25. LOL right now my Mamey is reading over my shoulder and telling me to stop correcting everything that she comments on.
26. Now she's laughing and trying to walk away to keep me from changing everything I type.
27. It's not working too well.
28. Now she wants to read "as to not affect what it is I am typing"
29. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
30. Besides being called such things as a Bastard and Brat...I am now being called a "Goober Head".
31. What the hell is a Goober Head?????
32. I have refound my love of MOTLEY CRUE.
33. Thanks to the "Red White and Crue" best of CD.
34. I am in love.
35. She tells me she loves me too.
36. I actually believe her.
37. That is actually quite a fresh of breath air.
38. Yes, that was on purpose.
39. You know I never realized how sexy one of my tank top would be...especially when if you turn fast in either direction...youcan see skin.
40. : )
41. LMAO...right now she's blushing.
42. It's soooooooo cuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
43. Oh oh...now she's trying to hide.
44. That's too bad because she's so beautiful.
45. Sorry was distarcetd for a moment.
46. The typo was her fault.
47. Just a quick fondle.
48. :D
49. I am truly happy.
50. Half way done with this particular list.
51. I mean really really really HAPPY!!!!!!!!
52. I never realized how easily distarcted I could be.
53. She easily distracts me.
54. Totally on purpose.
55. I have a cool bar I hang out in.
56. It's called "longbranch"
57. That's where I found where I am supposed to be.
58. Concrete Blonde's "Bloodletting" is now playing on the CD player (well it's a tape playing in the "boom box")
59. Waiting for mapquest to show us where Longbranch is.
60. God damnit...still waiting.
61. all right I found it...it's now linked up above.
62. Oh yeah I gotta wear glasses now.
63. IT SUX!!!!!
64. Did I mention that glasses truly suck yet??
65. If I didn't, well than ...
66. They are truly the cause of heinousity.
67. Yes I do creat my own words.
68. If you don't like...than you truly are the lowest suckage point that a non-erection can cause.
69. hehehehehehehehe
70. I still love that number.
71. Even more now.
72. That's the year I was born in.
73. This is not the year I was born in.
74. This is the first time I had someone reading over my shoulder as I write on this blog.
75. For once...I don't mind at all.
76. Actually...I kind of like it.
77. WOW look double numbers.
78. Now she's teasing.
79. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P
80. It's almost 130 AM
81. WOW!!! I can't ever stop staring at Mamey's butt.
82. She just walked away to turn the tape over.
83. She's blushing again.
84. She does that a lot for some reason.
85. I don't know why.
86. Now she's dancing.
87. :D
88. Damnit...my butt's getting sore from sitting here so long.
89. Oh crap I had an idea...now it went away.
90. Only 10 more things to come up with.
91. Hehehehehehe...I got another idea...but this aint a sexblog so I can't say it here.
92. Hmmmmmm....maybe I could any way.
93. But I won't...
94. This time.
95. You know I had a lot of fun this time with my 100 list.
96. I think I will try to do this every couple of months.
97. Craaap...just had a sneeze attack.
98. FUCK!!!!! I just put the kleenex in my soda.
99. That sucked.
100. Cuz now I am really thirsty....
101. Well I'm not that picky....gulp gulp gulp

No comments: