The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/25/2005

WELL SLAP MY ASS AND CALL ME SALLY

Hello hello hello, I was bad today. I didn't feel to well so I called in sick to work and I'm still in the safety zone. So basically I hung out with Mamey (that's the nickname for my significant other) till she had to work, am doing laundry, ate ice cream, listened to music and read web comics. A whole crap load of them. I am finally caught up on Scandal Sheet, Something Positive and PVP Online although I am still behind on The Devils Panties but I'm working on it. I mean you can only read 7 months of web comics in a row. So what do I do? I start reading new web comics. Yes this is the part where I slap myself in the forehead and do the "Homer"sexual "DOH!!!" Well both have been around for a while apparently, and one of them was on Mamey's computer favorites thingy. Well the art made me go "WOW" and the story makes me laugh...alot. So while I was there, I decided I would start looking at some of the other comics there and thats how I found web comic number 2. So here you go
Striptease
and
Clan of the Cats
trust me you will enjoy them...a whole lot. Well that was my blog break...must go back to reading comics that started almost6 years ago...I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jose

No comments: