The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/26/2005

I HATE IT HERE...THE END

You know, when I left work today, I was full of piss and vinegar, bile and venom and a wanting to release hate from my finger tips. But that didn't happen. Instead, I started to catch up on this awesome web comic called Venus Envy and after reading it, I realized something. I'm not angry or bitter anymore and the pool of anger and rage that used to boil in my soul, well it just doesn't drive me anymore. I seem to look for the hope and promise of tommorrow instead of the vileness that use to fuel my very essence. I seem to want to feel real emotions of today insted of lingering on the zeals of the past. You see, I learned that some people read this little waste of space, just to be angry at me. And others, read this only to complain that I didn't wait long enough to expose my happiness, and that they would wish I would stop only because me talking about the things and people (aka person) that make me happy doesn't fit into their schedule. Well like I said I was ready to unlesh the hounds of hell and the dogs of war on them, but I didn't. And I probably never will. There is too much happiness and too many great things happening that prevent me from venting and bringing that bitter bastard that started this particular blog back. Well that man has long died. Instead, a new and stronger man stands in his place. A man who wishes that everyone could feel his happiness and bliss. I know that will never happen, because too many people want me to fail. I think that's a sad and very lonely ideal, because I will persevere. I will not lay down again. I will not give up again. Instead I will walk taller. I will shine brighter. You see I can't fail anymore. I may stumble every once in a while, but that is what we mere mortals are supposed to do. But for once I have everything I need. I have hope. I have a very real love in my life. I have my soul. For once, none of it is compromized, for anyone else. Well, that woman is my alter ego, companion, confidante, friend, heart's desire, helpmate, kindred soul, kindred spirit, lover, one's promised, partner and true love is home and we got a few errands to run, so I am cutting this a little bit short, because well it's been a month since we sarted our lives together, and well I still love the time we spend together. So I'm sorry but my Mamey comes first. Until next time...

I'm still

Jose

No comments: