The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/27/2005

CONNECTED TO ANOTHER REALITY

You know I got this great compliment today...well I don't know if it was compliment but I took it as one. You see One of the "lil freaks" i work with said I was pretty weird, just because I made this statement;
"Hey Ray Ray (her name is Rachel) you're here to work work, not play play"
to which she said.."Jose you are pretty weird." Like I said I took that as a compliment, because that meant that she accepts me in her world. I know because I asked her what she meant. She's a unique individual with her own way of looking at life and people. So because she made that simple statement she let me a part of her world. And that's my little hooligans is a great and fantastic compliment.

Jose

No comments: