The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/23/2005

STAR WARS EPISODE 3

This was both one of the most tragic and most thought compelling movies in the Star Wars saga. The fall of Anakin and his transformation into Vader, was complete, woeful and almost horrifying. The acting was superb. The visuals were stunning. The story was almost flawless. The action sequences were simply awesome. The fact of the matter is that this is hands down one of the best movies I have ever seen.
It was also one of the hardest movies to watch. It was heartwrenching and despondent. It was a movie about a brokenheart, that wanted to do nothing more than save the loves of his life, and in doing so, sells his soul to the devil to lose everything in the end. It also made me wonder what I would have done in the same situation, and I realized that I would have been one of the fallen too. I would have succumbed to the dark side myself, even though the price of my decision would greatly outweigh the good I wanted to do. But in Anakin's mind, as in mine, it was the right choice. How far would I go to save my loved ones? What price would I pay? What would I do? I don't know anymore.

Jose

No comments: