The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/21/2005

DEAR EX-FRIEND

Dear Ex-friend,
How dare you take something as simple as an affirmation of friendship, question others about it and than talk to a person who has no right to know any of this. I considered you a friend and a confidant, but I see all you are is a jezebel who takes pleasure in stoking fires of ill will between people. How dare you take such liberties with MY life in such a manner. If you had any questions or reservations as to what my words meant, it should have been me you came too. Up until this moment I held you in high regard and defended your character from many slanderous statements. No longer will I do that. I can see clearly I did not lose a friend, because a friend would never have done that. All you have done is make my life much simpler, by excluding you from my world and inner circle of trusted individuals who do have my confidence, conviction and credence. Thank you again for your deceitful and insincere ways, for my life shines brighter now that YOU are not in it.

Jose

No comments: