The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/17/2005

UNITED I CAN STAND

You know the funny part of my existance, is that sometimes I get so wrapped up in my own self delusions, that I forget about many things. For example, I forget that there are people who have had dream jobs and wonderful lives that because of human frailties they can't do them anymore. Or the fact that not everyone is happy with where they are, whether it's a city, a job or relationship. I used to believe in the age old mantra...what comes around goes around. Well that's a crock of shit. I mean a big ole stinking pile of fly buffet served from the ass end of an escrement supplier. Yeah i know it sounds defeatist but it isn't. Everyone has to work at whatever happiness or in some cases the misery that surrounds them. I realize this. You see i'm happy to the deepest reaches of my soul right now. And I know my partner is too. But sometimes the sadness of the life she used to have shows up in her eyes. I know this because the same sadness will sometimes creep back into my very fiber and weighs at my heart and starts to drag me down the road of doubt and self pity. I realized today that she is the jedi master, and I am but a padawan learner. She is the stronger of us and I'm ok with that. I used to believe that my shoulders were broad enough to hold the world aka Atlas, But the truth is that I can barely stand at times and even without knowing it, thinking of her has given me the abilty to stand tall. Which is a good thing because being able to stand tall also means I can stand next to her, and even though she is shorter than me, she still towers over me. But I can stand next to her as an equal, and very honestly that is one of the greatest joys of my life.

No comments: