The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/18/2005

I'M IN A HOLY ROLLER STATE OF MIND

You know for some reason for the last few days, I have strated to include "God" into my everyday word pattern. You know the "God loves you and so do I" statements. This is weird, well even for me, because you see "god" and I have some issues we're trying to work out. So the fact that I mention him (yes I do know he/she is genderless but work with me here) in everyday talk kind of wierds me out. You see I am thankful for the fact that I get every day with my partner. That I get to make others laugh and be there when they need a shoulder. For once in my life, I don't have any reason to be unhappy. I have my health, as poor as I am making it. I have a job that pays the bills. No, I'll never be rich but that's ok. I'm with my best friend who also happens to be my partner and girlfriend. I find myself looking towards the future and getting excited by it. I have re-found my lust for life. I have for the most part been reborn. So I was thinking that maybe there is a plan for all of us? Or maybe I'm just so damn happy now, that when I think of all those years I spent "thinking" I was happy, I realized I was doing nothing more than lying to myself. To actually know what it means when 2 hearts beat as one. When loving someone is as natural as breathing and just as important. When you have conversations where even the silence is comforting. When the sharing of your fears is just as important as sharing your hopes and dreams. So yeah at times like that do I thank myslef for waking up and seeing things as they truly are? Or is it a higher power, divine intervention or fate? I don't know, but I am grateful for it. Eveyrday.

Jose

No comments: