The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

5/12/2005

A MISSION STATEMENT

You know I have come to the conclusion after so many of the blogs that I truly enjoy have closed up shop because "people" know who they are and they didn't want to offend anyone or worse yet get asked "Are you talking about me?" This is a blog, this is where we talk about the things in life that make us laugh, make us cry and piss us off. It's like getting a peak into our collective thoughts and getting the real deal. Now, yeah I know this might upset some people, but this isn't about "you", it's about us, the bloggers. I've been writing about many things here for a little while now, and it seems like I've offended someone. By saying how I was feeling she thinks it was all her fault and that I blame her, but it wasn't and I'm not. It was also mine. I accept that. I gave up on myself. That's where the feeling came from. I gave up everything I was and am. This is nobody's fault but mine. Well I was debating whether or not I was gonna talk about it...knowing that there are a few people who know all the parties involved in what happened. I than decided. This is my life. This is my blog where I talk about my life. I talk about all the things that I needed to get out of my chaotic mind to start healing myself. Than I asked myself why would this be any different? It wouldn't be. So I started writing again. The need to get my feelings and thoughts in the open was again important to me. This is called Confessions of a Cereal Eater. Confessions being the operative word. So I did that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you don't want to be on here...ever, than you very honestly can't be in my world. This blog is a part of my world now. These are the things that I can't usually say in person. So I type them here. It's cathartic and is as much a part of my life as breathing. So there you have it. This blog will be here as long as I am breathing. With way more frequent updates, if you can't tell already.

No comments: