The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/08/2004

THE TRUTH ABOUT ME

Is this really awesome blog that conveys the great things about being in love, the sadness of being apart and most imprtantly the truth of who you are. I had originally had this blog on my site telling you all to check it out, but I was than told that wasn't supposed to do that, so I rectified the situation. Now a few days have passed and I got this email...
From:
TruthaboutMe
To:
"Jose"
Subject:
You Brat
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:21:43 -0500

You brat. You didn't have to take my blog off of your site. It was really nice how you had described it. Very sweet of you. I was really shocked to see it gone today. I just really didn't know if I was ready to let the world see it or not. I guess I'm ready.

Friends,
TruthaboutMe
So The Truth About Me is this really awesome blog that conveys the great things about being in love, the sadness of being apart and most imprtantly the truth of who you are. You see when she writes what she does, it's hard not to get drawn into the love that she obvioulsy feels for her husband, and the way he makes her feel. It's a warm summer breeze kind of blog. The jumping in mud puddles and feeling the warm mud slip through your toes kind of blog. It's the moment right before you get that kiss you have been waiting all day for kind of blog. The warm hug for no reason kind of blog. So I really hope you all read it. It's called The Truth ABout Me. I just wanted you all to know about it.
Jose

No comments: