The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/10/2004

JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT KIND OF DAY

I'm tired, I'm thinking of taking a nap.

I'm also hungry, why doesn't Burger King fill you up the way it used to?

Where do I boogers come from? And why Do you only get them after you sleep?

And who came up with the word boogers, or any words at all? I mean who looked up one day and said..."cloud" "sky" "sun", or looked at body parts and said....'hmmm I think I'll call that a penis"

Why is it that bad karoke singers don't realize they're bad, and sing more times than the good ones?

WHere's my soda?

Oh Crap (first thought after spilling it on myself)

I'm going out for a cigarette.

Wow, that was boring.

and cold.

Why did I start this again?

Oh yeah...random thoughts.

Ok Nap time.

see ya

Jose

No comments: